Day 15: Five weird things you like
The smell of crayons. It brings back memories of visiting my Grandma Forrider's house and cracking open her huge Tupperware container full of Crayolas so that my cousins and I could color together.
Shopping alone. During my first year after college, I did a lot of solo shopping since I had moved away from all my friends and family. It sort of turned into a routine. Now I prefer it over shopping with a crowd!
Vegemite. I had the chance to try this craziness when I visited Australia in 2005. I wouldn't necessarily eat it every day, but I enjoyed it more than my WCC girls did!
Wearing glasses. I've had to wear some form of corrective lenses since I was about two years old. When I finally got contacts in 11th grade, I thought I had finally arrived. But hard lenses are a hassle, and lately wearing my cute brown and turquoise glasses has been way more convenient than dealing with painfully dry eyes and putting drops in between every class!
Oral hygiene. I am incredibly vain about my teeth. I never had cavities as a child, and after my parents put a ton of money into my orthodontist, I decided I wanted to keep these pearly whites, well, pearly. So I brush and floss rather obsessively. And I LOVE my dentist. I've gone to the same dentist for my entire life!

No comments:
Post a Comment