Day 10: Five guys whom you find attractive
Ok, I have to admit this was a hard one. There are plenty of guys in my own life whom I find attractive for various reasons. Admitting it to them, however, is another story. In an attempt to avoid creating awkwardness for everyone, I'm going to limit this to people I will most likely NEVER meet in real life. Also, note that for each of these guys, physical attractiveness is a given...I'm trying to explain their other, more significant attractive qualities. Go ahead, judge me for writing a post about attractive guys. But before you do, hear me out.
Adam Young
Based on his tweets and blog posts, he has a very quirky sense of humor that I enjoy greatly. Even though I've been listening to Owl City for years, I still catch something new each time I listen. His natural talent for writing such beautiful poetry is another quality, as well as his deep love for and dependence upon Jesus. I appreciate that he is able to communicate theological truths in a way that even nonbelievers enjoy hearing, and I love that one of his songs is almost always stuck in my head. They make me super happy. If I ever knew Adam Young in person, I think I would enjoy his company very much.
Zachary Levi
He is one of my favorite TV actors (Chuck!) AND he has an amazing voice. Did you know he did his own vocals for the songs in
Tangled? Swoon. Also, I tend to geek out over his nerdy tweets and Facebook posts referencing StarWars and other topics. Perhaps the icing on the cake is that he is a Christian, and openly so in the Hollywood setting. I remember how excited I was when I read
this Relevant article and found out! My respect for him grew even more when I read
this article, in which he shares a bit of his personal testimony. If Zachary Levi and I ever met, I think I would definitely like to be his friend.
Jordan Taylor
He, along with his brother Josh and sister-in-law Kelli, is the face of
Messy Mondays. Their videos use humor, hyperbole, and alter-egos to drive home a point. He addresses issues such as dating, church culture, and trending controversies. Jordan's videos are the cheese to my macaroni Mondays. I think we would be great friends.
Ridiculously Photogenic Guy
In the middle of running a freaking marathon, he looks like THAT, while I, on the other hand, look like this ...
I think that says it all, folks.
Channing Tatum
That is all.
No seriously, I can't find a decent picture of him because recently he always seems to be half naked, and I'm not about to post that. But allow me to be a female for five seconds and admit that he is definitely attractive. Disclaimer: I prefer him pre-
Magic Mike. I'm not thrilled about him becoming a sex object for middle-aged women ... or any women for that matter. Instead, I'd rather remember the uncorrupted version of Channing Tatum, as seen in
Step Up, She's the Man, and GI Joe.
No comments:
Post a Comment