This week was slow. I only went out twice due to sick running partners, but the two times I did go were definitely worth it. One of our regular running paths takes us on a ten-kilometer loop through three neighboring villages, and is known for one very large hill near the end. I did this loop twice this week, first in the wee hours of the morning (and in the dark! crazy!) with my running bestie and then on a frigid Saturday morning with the full running crew. Surprisingly I did worse on the Saturday run even though I ran more, which must just mean my overall pace was slower. Sometimes running in the cold slows me down a bit...
WEEK 3
Wednesday: 10 km
Saturday: 10 km
2014 Running Total, Week 3: 50.9 km
I'm also going to keep track of my weight loss through Kandern's Biggest Loser in these posts. Today was the end of our second week and our third weigh-in. I'm proud to say that this week I lost 3.6 pounds, for a total of 6.6 pounds lost so far. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment