Sunday, January 19, 2014

every day counts

Over the past several years this blog has served as a catch-all for anything that I felt the need to publish which wasn't relevant to my supporters. I've dabbled in various writing and photography experiments and projects, many of which I didn't actually finish. But that's ok, because now I'm starting fresh again with a brand new project. This one might actually stick.

The new goal of this blog will be to document my attempt at leading a healthy lifestyle. Interestingly enough, the title that I chose years ago is still appropriate today, because every single day counts! Getting fit and healthy is not something that happens overnight, but a longterm result of daily choices.

I'm not anything special. I don't have training as a nutritionist and I'm not licensed to give medical advice. I don't claim to be an expert in anything. All I have is my own personal experiences. I'm just a regular girl sharing my journey, with the hopes that I can be an inspiration to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...