Since my last update I have really been struggling to find the motivation I needed to get out there and do my runs. I've also been struggling with sickness and muscle aches that have prevented me from performing at my best when I do actually WANT to run. As a result of all that, in the last four weeks I've only done a total of five runs. Five runs is better than none ... so I am still celebrating them.
 |
| a Valentine's date with myself |
With the beginning of March I should have hit close to 100 km to reach my year-long goal of 600 km, but I am a bit behind. Since the RnR Madrid half marathon is now less than two months away, I have high hopes that I will be back on track by the end of April. Here goes nothin'!
This week's runs bring my 2015 running total to 67.3 kilometers!
No comments:
Post a Comment