Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Running Total Week 5

Last week was pretty stressful for me in terms of school and lesson plans/prep, but I was able to get back into a rhythm for running and working out after being away for several days. I didn't do any long runs this week, though we did extend one of our early morning runs by about 40%. Not much to report this week, though as I write this I'm feeling the burn of the 15km run I did last night with Megan in preparation for our Rock'n'Roll 10 miler in Nice, which is now mere days away!



WEEK 5
Tuesday: 5.3 km - finally hit an average 7 minute kilometer!
Thursday: 6.75 km - extended our route just to make things interesting


2014 Running Total, Week 5: 80.95 km

KBL Weigh-in: -4 pounds, and that's still not enough to be in the top three for the week?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...