Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my bad

Because I slacked off yesterday, I have two pictures for today. Let's call them #73 and #74.

#73: A good sign that spring is on the way - strawberries at the grocery store! As soon as fresh strawberries are available, I begin craving smoothies everyday. Nothing beats in ice cold blend of fresh fruit - no preservatives, no additives, just pure nature. Yum. This morning I made a jumbo smoothie and sipped it on the way to school. I always enjoy making a little art project out of the fruit before actually pulverizing it. It's the little things, people!

show&tell #73: smoothie joy

#74: I wrote about a few birthday traditions on my BFA blog this week, one of them being: savoring a deliciously minty Shamrock Shake from McDonald's. I lucked out (pun intended) by entering the world five days before St. Patrick's Day... it meant I got a special treat that wasn't available year round. Living in Europe may have its perks, but one thing it lacks is the Shamrock Shake. Though, on the other hand they have McFlurries made with RitterSport chocolate bars so it's almost a fair trade. Almost. So for the second year in a row I've been bemoaning the fact that I can't have a Shamrock Shake, going so far as to print last week's 7th grade science tests on mint green paper! Then this morning two students came up to me in the hallway and handed me a homemade Shamrock Shake, causing me to squeal with delight and squeeze them to pieces.

show&tell #74: sham-prise shake

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...