Monday, March 28, 2011

#87: look what I did...

So this Saturday I had the brilliant idea to clean off my back patio. Unfortunately, the wolf spider living in the dead leaves did not appreciate my idea. He retaliated by racing into my house and chasing me around the kitchen until I managed to capture him in a leftover container. The only thing that kept me from killing him on the spot was the fact that I wanted to show it to my students. So, I brought it to school and with the help of our high school biology teacher "pinned" him. In 24 hours I will remove the pins and his legs will stay stretched out. I'm quite proud of myself for facing such a huge fear... and now I have my very first "specimen" for my classroom.
show&tell #87: look what I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...