 |
| show&tell #90: the lost will be found |
My umbrella has been missing since Sunday. This is a big deal because it rains often in Germany, and I walk everywhere. So to leave home without is to risk getting drenched later in the day. I have been searching every "lost and found" area here at school and asking around, retracing my steps and racking my brain trying to figure out where it disappeared to. Yeah, it's just an umbrella. But, I bought this the day before I moved to Germany so it has sentimental value! Plus it's hot pink, my favorite. So this afternoon on my way to lunch I nearly exploded with happiness when I spotted my umbrella propped up against a locker in the hallway, just outside my office. God heard my prayers, and some good Samaritan heard me bemoaning my missing umbrella. Good thing, because it started raining this morning after I got to school and hasn't stopped!!
No comments:
Post a Comment