Today's double feature chronicles my biggest achievement this year! About a month ago I began learning to drive a manual transmission because in May I would need to drive a van on our 8th grade class trip. The test involved a 50-question written test, a road signs test including almost 100 signs, a roughly 45-minute driving test, and then another 15-minute "scavenger hunt" where I located various items such as switches, tools for a flat, etc. I study best by writing and by using flashcards, so naturally I prepared myself a huge stack of flashcards to study.
 |
| show&tell #119: teachers study too! |
My motivation for passing the test (aside from driving on the class trip, that is) was so that I could open the plastic wrap on my brand new books (birthday presents from myself that just arrived this week).
 |
| double feature: we know what I'm doing tonight... |
No comments:
Post a Comment