Well, once again I totally dropped the ball on keeping this blog updated but I can promise you I HAVE been running! I took some time to recover following the RnR Madrid Half, and then on May 25 I began the Runner's World Run Streak. You may recall that I participated in the winter streak that ran from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day: A mile a day for 36 days. This time around was no different, with the exception of the timing. From Memorial Day until the 4th of July: 41 days of running! I know I had said before that running the streak was not something I'd do again, but I decided that if I didn't commit to it now, I'd lose my motivation to run for the summer (despite having signed up for races!). I'll write a summary post on the Streak later this week, but in the meantime it's time to update my Running Total for the first time in two months!
My 2015 Running Total is now up to 351.4 kilometers! Whoohoo!
We are now halfway through the calendar year and I am a whole month ahead on my goal to run 600 kilometers in 2015! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment