2014 Running Total, Weeks 7-15: 190.55 km
Monday, April 21, 2014
Running Total Weeks 7-15
Ok, confession time - I have not kept up a regular running routine since the race in Nice (February!). I took a week off like I usually do after a big race, then March came through destroying everything in its path including my healthy habits. I didn't fall off the wagon altogether; in fact I have gone on several short and long runs, just not enough to justify weekly reports. I've kept track of them in my running journal but didn't think they were worth posting. So, this update encompasses several weeks' worth of runs and should get me all caught up. Why now? Because my next race (the three-country half marathon) is a little over a month away, and it's time to get back on the ball. My goal for the next six weeks is 3-4 runs per week, covering a minimum of 15 km and increasing my long runs each weekend. Here we go!
Labels:
Confessions,
running,
Running Total,
seriously??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment