![]() |
| P52 / 21 / bittersweet |
Sunday, May 27, 2012
P52 / 21 / bittersweet
I only have one picture this week, because I went to the 8th grade dinner and awards ceremony with my camera but no memory card. Fail. It's ok, though, because this picture captures everyone's personality so perfectly!!
These are my precious eighth graders. I have had the privilege of teaching seven of them for all three years of middle school!! They've come a long way (and so have I) and now all of them are heading off to the wonderful world of high school. They bring joy to my life and challenge me to be a better teacher. I am so very proud of their accomplishments and growth, but so very sad that I no longer get to have them in class and see them everyday.
Labels:
anticipation,
beauty,
BFA,
black and white,
color,
excitement,
faces,
facing fears,
future,
happy dance,
light,
love,
mischief,
Project 52,
relationships,
students
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment