After a year of posting a daily picture, I confess: I'm tired!! I don't want to stop working on my photography, though, so this year I am scaling back a bit and have set my sights on a Project 52. This means I'll be posting on a weekly basis (52 weeks in a year) rather than daily. For this project, I will take pictures that reflect a given weekly theme. Due to the nature of this project, I am not requiring myself to post on a daily basis, nor will I be limiting myself to one picture a day. For the second reason, Double Feature Friday may be gone for awhile. In its place I will be introducing "Foody Friday" posts. By far, my most popular subject matter in 2011 seemed to be food, so this year I will be practicing foody photography and hopefully introducing you to some new European cuisine. I may even branch out and share recipes if the featured food was something I prepared myself!
And yes, I know "foody" should be spelled with an -ie.
So, if you're interested in playing along, feel free to leave a link in the comments section so I can find you and follow along with you, too.
I'm really excited for this project, so let the fun begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment